Thursday 7 April 2011

Tea-party themed reception items from Matalan!!


I LOVE the idea of having a tea-party themed wedding reception during the summer months, and I’ve found a load of tableware, centrepieces and accessories which would go PERFECTLY!
Not immediately the most obvious option, Matalan is an absolute gem for quirky and cool, small-budget items, so its definitely worth a look!!!
Think spots and stripes, pastel colours and brights mixed together, and bunting… lots of bunting!!! Imagine a massive, fun, family and friend orientated picnic and you’re on the right track!

www.matalan.co.uk

£8*
£8*
£10 (f0r 4 mini birdcages)
£10
£10
£10
£2.50
£2.50
£2.50
* These tea pots are actually giant flower planters and so would make great centrepieces!! They’ve been so popular that they’ve sold out online, but they are still available in shops (I saw them at the weekend)…. they look FAB!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aahh I have been looking for some more mini bird cages after I exhausted the supply at my local branch of The Range (also brilliant for wedding decoration stuff). Thanks for the tip! x Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Holly,

    Thanks for leaving a lovely comment!! I'm very glad to have helped you!! Good luck with the up-coming wedding!!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete