Thursday 19 April 2012

Vistaprint goodies... again!

Yesterday, I finally relented and gave into Vistaprint bargainous goodies again!

I designed and bought my Save the Date magnets from there (they went down a treat with friends and family) and have had regular emails from them offering different products for affordable prices.
So this time, I designed and bought my RSVP cards, and wedding website cards from there.. one hundred of each, plus envelopes for the RSVPs.. all for less than £15 including p&p!!
The only reason I didn’t buy my ‘proper invitations’ from there is that there haven’t been any nice designs in the colours I wanted.
Okay, so NONE of my stationery actually matches (literally none of it!), but thats not something that really bothers me. My ‘proper invitations’ are gold, and I found RSVP cards in a similar purple to my Bridesmaid dresses, so thought it’d be a nice contrast to have slightly different RSVPs.
I also ordered some little business cards, to direct our guests to our wedding website using the design below. I didn’t want to put this on the actual invite, and it wouldn’t be any good put on the RSVP as that’d be sent back to us! So I thought some little cards would be cute! Once again, it doesn’t really match the rest of the stationery (though it is a complementary colour), but I chose these as I liked that I could edit the inscribing on the tree to add in our initials. It also reminds me a little bit of a particular scene in Disney Robin hood (my favourite ever film).
And just to prove that my stationery really doesn’t match, here are my day and evening invitations….
Day invitations..
Evening invitations..
So no, nothing matches, but who cares!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment