Friday 8 June 2012

I love my wedding planning scrapbook!!


I have to say, I LOVE my wedding planning scrapbook! Well, its not so much a scrapbook anymore, but a full on ring binder!

I keep everything in there, and I constantly add cuttings from magazines into it. I’ve found it really helpful when trying to ‘put together’ the theme for our wedding; with my folder I can keep all my millions of ideas in one place and refer to them instantly without having to trawl through hundreds of magazines looking for something.
I know its quite geeky, but I’ve divided everything into sections to keep it tidy. This also helps when speaking to the wedding party, your wedding coordinator at the venue and other suppliers.
Its also a great keepsake. I’m sure once Mr M and I are happily settled down into married life I’ll look back through it and laugh at my crazy ideas or scoff at how fashions have changed over the years. But most of all, it’ll be a fab reminder of the love and effort that has gone into planning our special day.
Here are just a few photos of my wedding planning scrapbook…
One of the things I’m really glad I’ve done through the wedding process, is creating a ‘wedding style brainstorm’ (see 4 photos above). I sat down and really thought about all the different elements I imagined would be included in our wedding day, and put them onto paper. That way, I could gather ideas really easy as I always had something to remind me of the foundations of our theme.
However, what you see above isn’t the final stage of completing my wedding planning scrapbook. Oh no – this is only the beginning. We have another 569 days to go until we get married..this is just the start!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great scrapbook! I really enjoyed your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, could you please make a post on how to create a wedding scrapbook

    ReplyDelete