Saturday 19 March 2011

Monochrome Colour Scheme


There are two words that spring to mind when I picture this theme, and they are: ULTRA-STYLISH. IIf I’m being honest, its probably not a colour scheme I’d choose for myself, simply because myself and Mr M don’t really encompass either of those descriptors in our personalities (think homely, a bit geeky, animal obsessed, tea loving… and you’d be nearer the mark!). However I can still totally appreciate a good colour scheme when I see one!
Coordinating your day using Black and White as the main focal point leaves you with so many styling options; you can either add one extra colour to give it a bit of a zing (think turquoise, pink, red, light blue.. basically any colour!), or you can go all out and wow with total monochrome cool-ness.
Does your personality as a couple exude stylishness? Then feast your eyes on the gorgeous images of inspiration below! You’re in for a treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment