Thursday 22 March 2012

Wedding party all accounted for!!!

In the last 4 days, we’ve asked and had big fat YES’s from a mere 7 wedding party members! It’s been a very busy and emotional 96 hours!
So, I thought I’d introduce the people you will be hearing a lot about over the next 652 days (and beyond!)….

The Girls

Chief Bridesmaid – Samantha. My best friend from school.

Bridesmaid no.1 – Gemma. My younger Sister.

Bridesmaid no.2 – Bec. Mr M’s younger Sister.

The Boys

Best Man – Adam. Mr M’s bestfriend from school.

Usher no.1 – Tom. My younger Brother.

Usher no.2 – James. Mr M’s younger Brother.

Usher no.3 – Sam. Mr M’s other younger Brother.

..

I’m so happy to have them all onboard, and excited to have them play a part in our special day! Now I’ve just got to introduce them to each other which in itself will be interesting!

But now things are official… Bring on the wedding planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment