Wednesday 9 May 2012

Branching out..


Okay, so at the moment, work is a little sparse on the ground for me (odd job!) so I’ve decided to branch out and get into my second favourite pastime a bit more seriously – I’m starting up a small craft business.

I won’t be doing invitation sets or anything big like that, I’ll just be concentrating on the smaller things like menus, sweetie jar labels, seating signs, place cards and other little stationery pieces.
I love crafting, it’s one of those things I do when I have a spare couple of hours, so I thought I’d try to help out other Brides who are perhaps not as ‘crafty’ as me!
I’m really looking forward to getting my first order in, but in the meantime I am going to carry on making things for my own wedding, and use my DIY projects as part of my photographic catalogue!!
If anyone is interested, my Facebook business page is Poppy-Daisy’s Craft Creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment