Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sweetie buffets


Mr M and I went to a wedding back in August 2010, and the Bride and Groom had organised a sweetie buffet. Looking back it was pretty immense, but in all honesty, we found it near to the end of the night (pretty poor positioning in the reception room) and my general memories were looking at it in awe, and then stuffing marshmallow ropes and jelly snakes into our mouths. Classy, I know.

But now, sweetie buffets are becoming more popular and organised affairs, and it’s kind of something I want to be a part of.
So on my journey to deciding whether I want to create some kind of sweetie table on our wedding day, I though I’d share with you some of my FAVOURITE photos from other couples weddings! I’ve also included photos of the labels they’ve used to name each of their sweets – I love a good set of labels (and possible DIY project at that!)!
One word: YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment