Wednesday 9 May 2012

Today has been a great wedding DIY day!


I have spent the majority of today on the computer, designing various different stationery items for our wedding. And I have to say its been quite successful!

I’ve got quite a large (and expanding) list of crafts going on at the moment but I have managed to make a nice dent in the list by getting on with it today!
So far today I’ve designed all the place cards for on the tables, created a possible seating plan, designed the menu for on the tables, edited the Order of Service sheet and a few other little bits and bobs! I haven’t printed anything yet, as firstly, I’m all out of ink, and secondly, all these things may need to be edited nearer the time, so there isn’t much point in printing them all out just yet! But it will have made it a lot of easier in the run up to the wedding knowing its ready to be printed!
The downside to getting on with it all? I’m running out of DIY projects : (

No comments:

Post a Comment