Tuesday 17 May 2011

Beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel...


Not exactly wedding related, but today is the first of my two university finals exams! Which means, in approximately 48hours I’ll be a free woman!! 
(this will be me at approximately 12:30pm tomorrow!)
Mr M is taking me out for a meal tomorrow evening to celebrate finishing (hopefully) a very long and testing 3 years at university, which’ll be lovely!
Not much time for celebration though, as I’m back at work Thursday morning! No rest for the wicked!! But a bit more free time means more bargain hunting and that is something I’m REALLY looking forward to!! 
I have lots to update you all on regarding Mr M and I’s wedding plans, and useful bits of advice I’ve come across in the last week or so! So keep your eyes peeled!!!
itsabridesworld xx

No comments:

Post a Comment