Thursday 12 May 2011

New website: thelastdetail.co.uk


I was recommended the website thelastdetail.co.uk for fab wedding/celebration items, and I have to say, I’m glad it was recommended to me!
I’m not going to pretend you can pay for everything on there with your pocket money, but if you are looking for a particular item, particularly a gift for your wedding party, they’ve got some great bits on there! My favourite is a silver pocket watch, which can also be engraved for free for less than £40! Perfect for your husband-to-be, father, or grandfather!
AND, they do have a sale on! Its not massive, but they’ve got some cute butterfly bunting on there which would look great as part of the decor for a relaxed summer wedding! And its only £2 per length (reduced from £4.50) so its a bit of a bargain!
If you like the website Cox&Cox, you’ll love this as it offers items along the same kind of line!

www.thelastdetail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment