Monday 2 May 2011

Excellent shop: The Range


I’d heard about a shop called ‘The Range’ in brief conversation, but had no idea what it actually was, or what it stocked! But I stumbled across a local store today and I was really impressed!!!
It literally sells everything!! From garden furniture to bed linen! But what I was most impressed with, was its range of products which would be perfect wedding decoration material! Shabby chic bird cages, twisted stem Martini glasses, and a huge range of vases and photo frames… and all for pretty amazing prices!!
They’ve also got a website, which I personally don’t think shows how much variety of stuff they have in there, but is worth taking a peak at, even if its just to locate your local store!!
Its definitely worth a trip to pick up some brilliant bargains!!

www.therange.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment