Thursday 12 July 2012

18 months to go!


We have now reached our next big milestone – we have 18 months or 548 days to go until we tie the knot!

The last 11 and a half months have gone SO fast! I can’t quite believe that this time last year I had just celebrated my birthday, and was preparing to go on holiday with Mr M! It was also 6 months prior to this time that we were became ‘pre-engaged’ and I was sneaking the odd copy of Brides Magazine into my room to read and explore the world of weddings! Crazy!
But with 18 months to go, the wedding is starting to take shape. I’ve cut out so many photos from magazine articles and collected a library’s worth of inspirational images of beautiful weddings on my computer that I now feel I know where the wedding is ‘going’. Our theme has evolved so vastly in the last 11 months that it’s pretty much unrecognisable from the initial ‘colour scheme theme’. It’s now a full on THEMED wedding; developed from our passions, loves and hobbies.
At a farm park the other day (hence the rabbit food!)
However, the to-do list is gradually getting longer as the date nears. There is so many things we haven’t even started on yet, and I’d consider myself to be an overly organised Bride-to-be!
I am SO excited though! When we first set the date back in October 2011, two and a half years between getting engaged and getting married seemed like an age away. But the last year has gone by in the blink of an eye and now we only have 18 months to go!
Next milestone? ONE YEAR TO GO! (now that will be terrifying!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment