Thursday 12 July 2012

Welcome to any recently engaged Brides!


Having been engaged for over a year now, it suddenly occurred to me that there’s probably a lot of you ladies (and gentlemen) who have followed my journey from various points along the way; from pre-engagement to my latest countdowm milestone.

So I just wanted to say a MASSIVE hello to any new Brides who have dropped in to find some bargains or catch up with my latest wedding development and also, THANK YOU to all you lovely people who have stuck with me over the last year and a half! It’s amazing to see so many of you visiting my blog daily!
Just a bit of  cheese to add to the mood..
And please, please, please leave me a message! I LOVE hearing from Brides from across the world and getting the low down on your weddings! I am hoping to do a regular feature on Brides who have followed the itsabridesworld philosophy and created their dream wedding on a budget, so if you feel this is you, please get in contact!
Lots of love,
itsabridesworld xx

1 comment:

  1. I would love to keep up with you and your page. Im a normal , typical ( ok maybe not typical ) bride to be and I love hearing about others and their life adventures. Find me and request me on facebook . Cassandra Lynn James

    ReplyDelete