Thursday 12 July 2012

Fellow wedding bloggers!


It’d be great if we could creat a network of wedding related blogs that we each could advertise on our blogs.

So I am going to create a Directory especially for wedding blogs.
If you would like to be added onto the list, send me a message and I’ll add you on! It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out or have been going for a long time; I personally cannot get enough of weddings right now!
I’m also happy to include blogspot.com, gravatar and blogs on other domains to the list! You’re all welcome!!
Please note: this particular Directory is for personal blogs only – if you have a business you wish to advertise here, then I am more than happy to add you into the Business Directory list providing you follow the itsabridesworld philosophy of ‘quality products for affordable prices’.
itsabridesworld xx

No comments:

Post a Comment