Thursday 12 July 2012

Put your wedding business on the Directory..


I am quite happy to add your wedding related business to The Directory on this blog, if you can provide me with the website address and I feel it works within what I am trying to promote within this blog.

To the lady (I believe your name was Sharon) who messaged me earlier today – please re-message me and forward the link to your site again and I will review it before deciding whether to add it to the Directory!
Don’t forget, the aim of this blog is to promote budget friendly weddings, so only businesses with a similar philosophy will be added to The Directory. Now I’m not saying you have to be dirt cheap, not at all. But you do have to represent good quality and good value, so bare that in mind when you apply!
Thanks,
itsabridesworld xx

No comments:

Post a Comment